Sunday, November 1, 2009

THE AMAZING DOO


I just ran across this picture while looking for a different picture. This little guy is my first Grandchild. He is named after his Uncle David who is named after his Uncle David who is also named after his Uncle David. As you can imaging it gets very confusing around here. At some point in time someone started calling him Davey-Doo. And then we all got lazy and just started calling him Doo. He is an amazing little man who is constantly reminding me that God is Good! He turns every bad day into a good one with just a smile. His Hello Nanny! is enough to melt my heart every time. He is real and I know that he loves me just because I am Nanny. Recently he got a new brother who we needed to name as cute as Doo. So keeping with tradition let me introduce you to Boo.

No comments: