Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Surprize Surprize!!







Since my husband is away, I thought I would surprise him by making over a few rooms while he is gone. I started with our room because I believe that we should have some place nice to unwind and relax after long day. Not only is my husband a military man, he is also a corrections officer. He comes home pretty stressed out sometimes. I know that he sees many things that he does not bring home. He is kind and considerate in that way so I thought that I would change our room into something calm and quiet. I choose a soft green for the walls. I love wallpaper, but thought I would be making it too girly if I put it on all the walls, so I opted for only one wall. Then I sanded the floor and refinished it. I hope he doesn't slip and fall. I liked the shine so much I might have put too many coats of varnish in the floor. I haven't taken any pics with the furniture in the room but I will post them as soon as I do. Anyway, here is the finished product without furniture. Tell me what you think.

No comments: