Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OVERHAUL

We have decided to do some major overhauling here around the house. As you can imagine, 7 growing children out grow their living spaces very quickly. We have the cutest little dinning room. Our I sould say we had the cutest little dinning room. You see we are not what you would call dinning room people. We are what I call kitchen people. Good food, good company all around the kitchen table laughing and eating until we bust. Yup, that would be us. So, back to the dinning room. The dinning room was built in such a way the a wall could be built to wall it off and make another bedrrom. And that is exactly what I did. I know I will miss having a place to sew and fold the laundy. A place to put everything when I don't know where else to put it. But I am ever so happy to put my young man in his own space. You see my young man is amazing. He is smart and funny and he really craves his own space. It is hard being the youngest of 4 brothers. You just can never fill the olders shoes. He does a greaat job filling his own shoes and I like them just the way that they are. A perfect size Christoper. So that said I will just have to search for another way to fold the laundry and such. I will lovingly paint up the walls and sew up some curtains and beg him to clean this space for at lest the next 6 or 7 years. I wouldn't have it any other way. That is what I do. I am a Mom.

No comments: